Winning With Group Guitar Teaching
Michael Gumley, here.
In this course, we'll cover how to:
- Save time and teach fewer hours by using the group teaching format to teach more students in less time.
- Boost your income (more students = more money).
- Improve your retention as students make new friends, form social circles, and become part of a team in your group classes
HOW TO BEGIN
Are you ready to get started? Just click the Enrol in course
button below to activate your course. Then click Start Course
to begin learning. If you’re on our app
, click the Start Course
button to enrol in the course and then Start Course
again to begin the first lesson.
COURSE NAVIGATION TIPS
- You can always access any course you’ve enrolled in via your My Courses section from the main menu.
- Your course progress will be saved each time you click Complete at the bottom of a lesson page.
- If you’d like to save a specific lesson page to quickly access it later and you’re on the website, you can click the bookmark icon in the top-right corner of that page. You can find all your bookmark links by going to My Bookmarks from the main menu.
- You’re welcome to complete a course as many times as you wish. If the course enrol button says completed, start it again by clicking the first lesson in the Course Content list at the bottom of this course homepage.